Saturday, November 21, 2009

From Jordan Hasquet

To my Cuz,

It has been tough being overseas and not being able to show my love back home for Taige and be there for Aunty Lin, Kelly, and Parker.  I want you guys all to know that I am praying for you and love you lots.  My mom just told me about this website and I got on as soon as I could.
Taige I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to my brother and I when we were younger.  I know we didn't keep in touch as much as the years went on but I will never forget the boy I grew up with.  We had some great days riding bikes, sledding, swimming at grandpa and grandma's, camping out in your back yard, getting slushies at Mini-mart, and just plain causing trouble.  These are all memories that will never fade from my mind.  Needless to say you also turned out to be quite the amazing guy.  Just look at all these people you had a great impact on.

You will be missed greatly,

Your Cuz,

Jordan

No comments: