Sunday, November 21, 2010

   Living as if. As if I had everything I ever wanted, now. As if I had everyone I ever wanted in my life, here. As if I had so much wealth I could spread it among others who need it more. As if I had not a worry in the world. 
   I've started trying to live as if. The people I've met, places I've been, and opportunities I've had along the way- incredible. The best part is, it's only been a handful of months since I started this experiment. The more grateful I become for what is surrounding me, the more great things that come my way. Watch what happens.
   I'm not trying to preach that this is the answer to grief, but it makes things just a touch easier, for me at least. It makes me more aware of the wealth of love that does and has existed in my life, and it's pretty hard to beat that. 

No comments: